Saturday, July 28, 2007

I laughed until I hurt

A Tiltin' Tilton video that my friend Ted Newsom found at Youtube. Not work-friendly because of the REALLY low humor involved. But the Voodoo Queen and I laughed at this until tears ran down our faces. It's a gas!


UPDATE Feb. 2008: Tilton apparently managed to get the video pulled from most sites, but here's a link to a site that still is running the clips, albeit in a somewhat grainier form:

Gasbag preacher

Here's another:

Worship or whoopee cushion?

And yet another, less well-chosen set of clips:

Joyful noise

1 comment:

Splotchy said...

Ah, Robert Tilton. He's always been my favorite televangelist.

I got a hold of a video called "Godfarter" a few years ago, along the same lines as this video.

The video would literally make me cry with laughter -- this one is equally hilarious.

People can call me juvenile, childish, whatever. I'm just happy there's something in this world that can make he laugh that much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails