Saturday, September 13, 2008

An endorsement!

A possible running mate endorses me! Sort of...

Of course, a female brain would have more cache, and help me pick off disgruntled Hillary voters.

I know-- I'll pick governess Sara Bellum, of Alaska! (She's a brain in a jar who baby-sits my nieces and nephews in Juneau.)

No. On second thought, before I settle on any one candidate, I need all of you out there to suggest the one celebrity or politician you believe would naturally pair well with a sobriety-challenged severed head!

Write in today!

4 comments:

Allen's Brain said...

The creature that entered our dimension after the super-collider event might be truly appropriate--though I think I might be perfectly suited to your campaign. I do give a good speech--projected directly into the minds of the listeners.

Max the drunken severed head said...

That does make you an attractive candidate-- as does your flattering me elsewhere. Sucking up is a must in a possible vice-presidential candidate.

How does a blue brain grow a brown nose, anyway?

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a joke we tell in Arkham:

Q: What's the difference between a severed female head in a pan and a disembodied female brain in a jar?

A: Lipstick.

America is ready for Virginia Leith, aka Jan in the Pan.

And that, my friends, is eldritch horror you can believe in.

Allen's Brain said...

Yeah... funny story... Jan and I used to go out, but her persistent questioning of whether my horror matched her own got to be too much. It might be awkward having her on the campaign--but it's your call.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails