Sunday, January 27, 2008

UNIVERSAL MONSTER ARMY down but not out!!

An announcement from Terry Ingram: "I would like to make an announcement regarding the ongoing technical difficulties we are experiencing over the Universal Monster Army web site. The problem began on Friday 1/25 when the forum's database connection was interrupted by a server that went down over at our web host. I have been in close discussions around the clock with the Yahoo support staff and they assure me that their technicians are fervently working on correcting the problem. Unfortunately, they can only tell me that this problem should be resolved within 3 to 5 business days. Obviously, I wanted it to be corrected immediately, but my hands are tied. There is nothing I can do without getting access to the database which are the nuts and bolts of the forum. Until that happens, I'm afraid it's a waiting game. We are currently exploring other options that may prevent such an outage in the future. In the meantime, close your eyes, click your heels three times, and keep repeating after me .. "there's no place like UMA, there's no place like UMA, there's no place like UMA"."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU Max for the information... I have been going through withdrawals this weekend, haha!
See you on the UMA soon-

Mike C.

John Rozum said...

Thanks for the info, Max. Here I thought the UMA changed the locks to keep me from coming in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails