Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who'll win this match?

Both Barack Obama and John McCain declined an invitation to debate me -- the cowards!

Sen. Obama's spokesman, who insisted on anonymity, said Obama "would rather debate an old fish with lipstick on it," then added, "How many hits do you get on your blog?" Then he hung up.

McCain's spokeswoman Jen Durbinder said "Sen. McCain was a prisoner of war, and loves this country deeply, and...what was the question?" Then she hung up.

So now I must do the politically outrageo-- I mean the politically COURAGEOUS thing and debate myself!

At least in a one man debate I won't have to worry about the use of smear tactics. (I'd like to see "schmeer" tactics, however-- a toasted bagel with cream cheese would taste good right now, and as a severed head I never have to worry about calories.)

So be looking for one-man debate soon. Unless Ralph Nader, Bob Barr, or Cynthia McKinney is desperate!

2 comments:

Brian D. Horrorwitz said...

Hey, I know the feeling! I debate myself all the time. Some would call it a "mass debate" in fact. Talk about your smear tactics! What a mess!

Anonymous said...

I want to sever my own head with all the election talk. See you in December.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails