Monday, March 16, 2009

Octomom joke

This joke is going around the internet--

DENNY'S is offering a breakfast special in honor the "octomom," Nadya Suleman. It's eight eggs, no sausage, and the guy in the next booth has to pay for it.

The joke amused me, but the above image amused me even more! So Lovecraftian! So humorously strange! Laughingly surreal!

I saved the image after I saw it on someone else's blog (or website), but now can't remember where I stole it from, to give credit to its creator. (If it's yours, I'm sorry! Write to me!)

2 comments:

Dr. Zaius said...

Cool! That's from Zaius Nation. You can always use any picture from my blog!

Max the drunken severed head said...

Thank you so much, Dr. Zaius!

I hope in real life you sound just like Maurice Evans.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails