Saturday, April 25, 2009

Susan Boyle Caught Lying?

Singing sensation Susan Boyle, the surprise hit of YouTube, has impressed millions with her angelic voice. She says she's never been kissed! Well, that turn's out to be not quite true. Below is a photo of one man who kissed her, one John P. Fulcrum of Bath-On-The Beach, England, dug up by our tireless staff here at TDSH. (The photo was dug up, not Mr. Fulcrum.)

Writes Mr. Fulcrum, "I smooched her smack on the gob on a date twenty years ago. She'd taught me it's what's on the inside that counts. I know I'm handsome, but no one had made me feel wanted for my mind, until she came along, lord luv 'er!"

Thanks for setting the record straight, Mr. Fulcrum! Your complementary Drunken Severed Head martini glass is on its way!

1 comment:

Wich2 said...

(Sir Max, that be COLD!)

-Craig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails