Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trivial Thursday number five


TDSH--The blog that looks back at you!


From time to time I like to present weird trivia on Thursdays. Here's the latest edition:

Giant squids have eyes as big as watermelons.

A molasses flood killed 21 people and injured 150 people in Boston, Massachusetts on January 15, 1919.

In India, A 13-year-old boy urinated out winged beetles after eggs hatched inside his body.

In Britain, there are approximately 50,000 pubs with 17,000 different names.

Source: http://ebizarre.com/index.php

Squid eye image source: Post by "Mungus" found at this link.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The one about the boy is gross! And makes me cringe.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, how many pubs? I gotta make a list, see if I can get to let's say...half of them. :D I would be good with half.

That is a lot of bitter. But I am willing to give it a try. :) Anything to get that bug story out of my mind.

Cheers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails