Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Updates

The new holiday picture of me and Frankie was created by Richard Olson and Gary Tabar, Jr. and I want to thank them.

I've added several new links: Eddie's Riff, The Sneeze, California Babylon, Pappy's Golden Age Comics, and Dr. Goulfinger's Haunted Hall of Horror Hosts. The link to the Universal Monster Army has been updated to go the UMA's brand-new message board.

I've also added a link to VCI Entertainment, which recently donated a few hundred copies of their new release of A CHRISTMAS CAROL to Blue Star Mothers of America as gifts for our troops. Jane and I bought a copy of this recently; it's one of the best versions of Dickens' tale, and has been released in the original b&w and with a colorized version.

I've added pictures to this post and to this post.

Most importantly, I've added links to photos and video footage to-- and re-edited-- this post on the life of "I. Zombi" Hayden Milligan. I'm really looking forward to seeing the documentary on his life (which was far too brief), and hope the film gets a dvd release.

2 comments:

John Rozum said...

Hi Max,

I just wanted to chime in and let you know that I'm really liking the new look of your blog. The content is wonderful as usual as well.

Max the drunken severed head said...

Thanks, John! Any compliment from you is pure gold.

I must remember to have 10 and 1/2 drinks in your honor. (The other 1/2 goes to the cat.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails