(besides the breakfasts of people who stumble on this blog without warning, that is):
* More posts on the life of the influential Forrest J. Ackerman (Forry's Last Pun, and The Last Thing Forry Had a Hand In, and more, including a rare photo of Forry in makeup I have not seen posted anywhere else on the web)
* More photos of the soon-to-be-shared film The Drunken Severed Head Show
* Pics and a review of the fantastic time I had at "Castle Blood"
* Pics of an old cemetery Jane and I found near our new home
* More stuff I gotta move
* A link to my review of the local premiere of a new stage musical, Mary Shelley and Her Frankenstein (along with interviews of some of the cast and the show's creator!)
Keep your eyes peeled! (Or even someone else's-- they make great substitutes for cocktail onions!)