Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE DRUNKEN SEVERED HEAD SHOW

THE DRUNKEN SEVERED HEAD SHOW, a ten minute film that seems much longer, debuted at a private gathering held at the Monster Bash convention, and actors Janet Ann Gallow (The Ghost of Frankenstein), Jonathon Haze (the original Little Shop of Horrors) and Mark Redfield and Jennifer Rouse (The Death of Poe) were among the those in attendance. The poor saps.

Reviews were mixed.

Ms. Gallow said it was cute and funny, and reminded her of a recent comic indie film she had a part in.

My friend Rob Tullo said, "Four copies would make a nice set of coasters."

My friend Robert Taylor said it was "A horror pun-fest that only Max could have created. My prediction is that he will be up for an Academy nomination OR an atomic wedgie!"

Here, judge for yourself!




Copies of this film with deleted scenes, commentary tracks by a famous person or two, and a stills gallery are available on request!

3 comments:

John Rozum said...

Never before have I viewed a ten minute movie that felt like it was over two hours in length.

Max the drunken severed head said...

I'm always striving for something never done before!

Hollygoyle said...

I laughed, I cried, I kissed 10 minutes goodbye, and then I cried some more.

(Thanx for the entertainment. It brought a little gloom into my day ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails