Friday, April 1, 2011

ADORABLE HORROR MONTH!

Today marks the first day of ADORABLE HORROR MONTH! OMG!

THIRTEEN BLOGS WILL BE PARTICIPATING!

The kickoff post for this 30 days of fun and sweet-natured terror is a loving tribute to Night of the Lepus, found over at Arbogast on Film!

If you want to let ppl know what YOUR blog will post about for this very special month, leave a description in the comments!


Tomorrow: Pierre Fournier of FRANKENSTEINIA puts up his first webcam post, where he explains the historical context and nutritional information of Frankenberry cereal!

4 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

everything is so pretty, my zombie head is spinning and spinning and spinning... until it cracked off. now my brain is showing!

Max the drunken severed head said...

You must look really cute!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

This is so fun. If I had more time I would so participate. Going to love visiting all the blogs!!

Thanks!

Cheers!

John Rozum said...

The lengths you go to for an April Fool's joke. I'm only jealous because I've been too busy to pull of an extensive prank myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails