Thursday, March 29, 2007

All Hallow's Eve in March!

It was suggested by Harvey Midnight at the "Scar Stuff" blog that bloggers celebrate "Halloween in March" by offering spooky sharity. So I'm adding to the doings with some of my favorite numbers suitable for Halloween parties. First, one of my favorite numbers by a Finnish band, The Coffin Shakers. (This comes from a past freebie download at the Coffin Shakers website, as I recall. Their website, www.coffinshakers.com, has the lyrics to all their great songs!)

Halloween--The Coffin Shakers


Here's another favorite musical oddity-- a nutty (1960s?) rock version of Edvard Grieg's In The Hall Of The Mountain King:

The Jungle

Finally, a neato-coolio '60s song about King Kong, by horror hostess Tarantula Ghoul:

King Kong

Happy Halloween!

BUY cool horror and punk music at
Reanimator Records

1 comment:

Erick said...

Hey Max,

Thanks for the spooky tunes. I'm sharing some Halloween stuff on my blog until the end of the month.

Happy Halloween In March!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails