Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DRINK WARNING

I tried the drinks I posted recipes for yesterday. (Oh, and I had a few Pabst Blue Ribbon chasers.) I awakened to find myself lying in a litter box-- clean, thank god-- wearing an empty Cool Whip container as a sort of fez. I was near the entrance to a small grocery and bait shop just outside Duluth, Minnesota. I have no memory of how I got there.

Boy, was the Voodoo Queen pissed when she had to come and get me! Thankfully Jane had a lot of frequent flier miles, and I can fly in the cargo hold. So we saved on expenses that way.

I wonder if the band ELECTRIC FRANKENSTEIN named this album after the effect you get from a "Frankenstein" and a "Bride of Frankenstein"? Wouldn't surprise me!

Do you remember this TV bartender? I'll bet he served those concoctions all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails