Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cheesecake for my voters!

With gratitude for every dude who voted for TDSH for "Best Horror Blog" in the recent 2008 Rondo Awards process, I'm sharing some promised cheesecake! (Not to be inconsiderate to y'all who want to see beefcake instead--but it's harder to find. HOWEVER, if one person who voted for TDSH writes in and says they wanna see beefcake, then I'll find some--including horror-themed beefcake--and post it.)

From the twisted imagination of the talented Richard Olson:







Found on the web without credit:



From the film Carry on Screaming:



A picture of the Drunken Severed Head's former girlfriends, posted at the site Retroraunch:



From the web gallery of artist Isabel Samaras:





Thanks, everyone!

1 comment:

Brian D. Horrorwitz said...

I really like that black & white shot of the 3 women sitting on the bar. How someone snuck a camera into my Bar Mitzvah reception I'll never know! All I can say is it's a good thing my mother and her 2 sisters have a sense of humor or else they'd be miffed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails