We nearly have the necessary 10 entrants in the "Name My Snake" contest here at TDSH that I posted about a week ago.
Because the competition to name my new pet is doing so well, and just to get more entries from more people I'm going to UP THE ANTE, prize-wise. The winner who will be determined by a combination of judgment by me, a horror film celebrity judge and a poll among TDSH readers, just like on TV!! The winner will get not five dollars, but five dollars and two cents--because I always like to stick my "two cents" in! These will be pre-2009 Lincoln pennies, guaranteed to be worth MORE than two cents one day, as the penny's design has been changed in 2009. AND the winner will get a free dvd copy of The Drunken Severed Head Show, the only 10 minute film release complete with commentaries, deleted scenes, and a stills gallery!
And some cheap horror trinket of my choice.
HOLY SHITZU, dawg, what a deal! AND you get your picture posted here! ASTOUNDING!
One fact about the snake that I didn't mention before is...it's a one-eyed snake.
Oh, I know you think I'm just setting up a bad joke--which so often do--but, no, it's the truth. It's blind in one eye.
Okay, here are the entries so far--
1. Sassy (from Becca--Pittsburgh)
2. Tammy/Tarlsi (Pierre Fournier--Quebec)
3. Prince Randian/Comma/ Temptation/Creamette, the Living Noodle (Packy Paul--Minneapolis)
4. Fluffy/Snuggles (John Rozum--Boston)
5. Plissken (Mike Scott--Ohio)
6. Quetzelcoatl (Rob Tullo--New Jersey)
7. Janet/Denis (Irockmadpumas--Pennsylvania)
8. Geoff (Judd Clarke--England)
9. Chubby (Michael--Pittsburgh)
So if YOU haven't e-mailed me YOUR entry, or left the name in a comment here, you have a brief period to do so--so take a flying leap at enriching yourself materially and increasing your sense of self-worth today!!