Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UGLY AMERICANS premieres tonight!

Comedy Central's new animated series about a NY social worker in the "Dept. of Integration" trying to help monsters live as "ordinary" citizens premieres tonight at 10:30 pm EST/9:30 CST. It's called Ugly Americans, and I'm happy to help get the word out on this. It looks promising. (Man, if it falls on its monstrous face I'm gonna look like a marketing pushover.)

Not for kids-- it's definitely NSFW.

"Fun Bags" segment: Randall takes Mark to a bar to help him get over Callie, but winds up helping himself instead. Link.

And you won't believe the parody of magician Criss Angel. Link.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

I have it programed to record!!!! Sooooo looking forward to this one!!

Happy Frog Queen!

Cheers!

Laura said...

I'll have to catch it next week. I forgot all about it!!!
It does look good...

((Hugs))
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails