Saturday, March 24, 2007

Something "to soothe a savage breast"!

No, I don't mean the giant marauding tit of Woody Allen's "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex". I mean the heart of my friend Richard Olson, a bosom buddy. Richard, a giant of a man and big fan of classic monster movies, is the co-pilot of this blog. If you've clicked on the link to his blog DULUTH ROO, you know he's been in a funk lately.

For him, (and other fans of cool novelty rock and roll), I'm sharing two songs by 1960s singer Monica Kirby: "Johnny Trouble" and the flip side "Scary Movies", from a 45 in my collection of records.

"Johnny Trouble"

"Scary Movies"



Want to sing along with "Scary Movies"? The lyrics can be found here:

http://www.cod.edu/people/faculty/pruter/Horror/scarymovies.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post the Monica Kirby song as an MP3? Thanks

Max the drunken severed head said...

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can. There are freeware programs like VLC that can play WMA files, if you don't want to run Windows Media.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails