Sunday, July 13, 2008

The severed head of NANCY

Can you supply a caption to this comic strip panel? I'm not sure it needs one-- it's sweet enough just to see the (seemingly) severed head of Sluggo's gal pal in a funny hat.

If you find any unlikely "severed head" pictures from old comic strips or comic books, send 'em to me!

I need to see Archie as a living severed head...or maybe Snoopy...

Update: I foolishly forgot to credit the source of the panel above. I found it at the excellent blogsite, Pappy's Golden Age Blogzine, specifically at this entry. The site is a favorite of mine.

4 comments:

Mr. Karswell said...

Lots of severed heads over at my blog Max... lots of severed everything in fact.

Anonymous said...

http://www.7415comics.com/nancy/hof.html

Play "Five Card Nancy"!

Allen's Brain said...

Sluggo resigned himself to the fact, Nancy had become a vampire. He regretted inviting her to his birthday party at all, as he stuffed her mouth with garlic.

Allen's Brain said...

She weighed as much as a duck, but Sluggo's mom wouldn't let him start a fire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails