Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FRANKENSTEINIA nominated for an award!

...as well as several very worthy blogs in LOTTD, the horror blog guild I'm proud to be a member of! The award is Bloody-Disgusting's Horror Blogger Award, which will be awarded next month, following online voting. You can register to vote at the Bloody-Disgusting site.

Frankensteinia has always been a special source of tremendous reading pleasure for me (given my fascination with Frankenstein in all media), and blogger Pierre Fournier is a friend. But so many outstanding blogs are nominated I can't make one clear recommendation to get your vote, but I hope you DO vote.

I don't see how any ONE winner can be picked, since comparing Arbogast on Film to Frankensteinia to Kindertrauma makes little sense. They're all equally impressive but have such differing areas of focus. But I am glad to see all the nominees getting attention and respect, which is really the point of it. Good for Bloody-Disgusting.

The marvelous blogs of the LOTTD include Day of the Woman, Dinner with Max Jenke, Evil On Two Legs, Fascination With Fear, Final Girl, Freddy in Space, Heart in a Jar, I Love Horror, Kindertrauma, Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire, Monster Land, Vault of Horror and Zombos' Closet of Horror. (Not in LOTTD but another blog I like is The Lightning Bug's Lair.)

Good luck to all the nominees!

2 comments:

jmcozzoli said...

Stunning new look for your blog! I love it. That banner is super creepy. Thanks for the mention, but I can't fathom why you and other fantastic blogs didn't make the list. And, yes, it's hard to think all those unique blogs are lumped together in competition, but at least BD did a fantastic thing by providing links. I'm discovering many new sites I hadn't read before.

Max the drunken severed head said...

Awwwww! You guys is de BEST!

By "guys" I mean "dudes and dude-ettes" of course.

Love ya both! Here, have a drink!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails