Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bad Halloween riddles

When Fritz the assistant saw Frankenstein's unfinished monster had a bare neck, what did he do?

He made a bolt for it.

What is the favorite football team of zombies?

The Washington Deadskins.

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Teheran.

Teheran who?

Teheran very slowly, there's a monster behind you!

What is the favorite Jonathon Swift novel of monsters?

Ghouliver's Travels.

What's a monster's favorite cocktail?

An 'ighball.

If you crossed Dracula with Sir Lancelot, what would you get?

A bite in shining armor!

5 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Ouch! :D

LOL! I did chcukle there a few times :)

Chers!

John Rozum said...

I'm glad someone posted some riddles this year. Maybe not those particular riddles though.

Erick said...

Groan... :)

I'll probably do a riddle post sometime this month. I found a new (to me) monster joke book this summer.

Hollygoyle said...

*giggle snort*
I'll share a few I'm using in my Ringmaster Routine this season...

Our Zombies eat everybody but the Clowns. Apparently, they taste funny...

Why is it so much fun to play poker at Ed Gein's House?

Someone always comes up with a good hand.

And if there's not enough people, you can always dig up an extra player.

Laura said...

I wouldn't mind a bite in shining armor! ;p

((Hugs))
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails